EYCO MEMBERSHIPAccording the statutes of EYCO, the European Youth Circus Organisation is composed of three types of members:
Active members, non-profit organizations and institutions, governmental or non-governmental, with a national representation in the field of youth circus.
CANDIDATE FULL MEMBERS
Active members, non-profit organisation and institutions, governmental or non-governmental, in the process of formalizing their national representation in the field of youth circus.
Youth circuses, schools or other individual organiszations with an expertise in the field of youth circus and a specific engagement towards EYCO.
CURRENT EYCO MEMBERS
- BAG Zirkuspädagogik (Germany): www.bag-zirkus.de
- Circomundo (Netherlands): www.circomundo.nl
- Circuscentrum (Belgium, Flemish part): www.circuscentrum.be
- Circus Works (Great Britain): www.circusworks.org
- Dubal (Denmark): www.dubal.dk
- Eesti Kaasaegse Tsirkuse Arenduskeskus (Estonia): tsirkusekeskus.ee
- F.E.E.C.S.E. (Spain): www.feecse.es
- Fédération Française des Ecoles de cirque (France): www.ffec.asso.fr
- Fédération Suisse des Ecoles de Cirque (Switserland): www.fsec.ch
- Finnish Youth Circus Association (Finland): www.snsl.fi
- Foundation Miasto Projekt (Poland): www.carnival.com.pl
- Giocolieri e Dintorni (Italy): www.jugglingmagazine.it
- Österreichischer BundesVerband für Zirkuspädagogik – ÖBVZ (Austria): www.zirkusnetzwerk.at
- Cirkokrog (Slovenia): www.cirkokrog.com
presentation of EYCO members
F.E.E.C.S.E. (Spain) “Federation of training projects on introduction to circus, social circus and circus adapted nationally; formed by schools, associations and educational projects ” The Federation was founded in 2013. The reason for creating this federation is to try to unite and join forces with the various training projects of circus in Spain. On the one hand creating a network of meeting and educational exchange between schools and other facilitate the implementation of new projects. In our short existence we have created a directory of circus training projects, which has helped to realize the current situation and the number of schools out there. Federation members are trainers from different circus, circus performers, educators, circus trainers focused in pedagogy, and others with many years of experience in circus teaching fields. The Federation includes 22 different types of training projects, including preparatory to circus schools, integration projects using the circus as an educational tool, associations that work with extraordinary people and projects of practice amateur circus for young people
Umbrella's in the rest of the world